- Passionate: We love vinegar - it’s what we do! We enjoy showing people how to use it and are committed to raising awareness of and education about this ancient and versatile ingredient
- Visionary: We have built a state of the art vinegar facility in a country where vinegar usage is traditionally low. However, as Australian's love of good food continues to grow we expect the future of vinegar to imitate the strong growth of olive oil, coffee, wine, olives and cheese over the past 20 years.
- Responsive: We understand the different needs of our amateur and professional users. Our retail products are presented in elegant glass bottles. Our foodservice products are packaged in kitchen friendly plastic bottles for professional use. We also make a range of sweet, dry, red, white and fruit vinegars to give chefs the tools they need to create their own dishes.
- Skilled: Our in-house skills include formal, tertiary qualifications in Science, Winemaking, business management and accounting. We also have formal vinegar making qualifications gained in Europe during a vinegar making scholarship.
- Resourced: Lirah operates from new well-equipped facility purpose built for high quality vinegar making. The facility allows us to employ both ultra-modern and highly traditional vinegar making methods to deliver premium vinegar.
- Australian: Fully Australian owned and operated.